The September UK House Price & Rental Report from Zoopla
DO I WAIT OR BUY NOW?
This month, our Managing Director, Chris, takes a look at both the UK House Price & Rental Report from Zoopla and shares his views on the latest statistics and what this means for you as an investor. We discuss the cost of living and how this will impact the household market, the latest mortgage rates, house price growth, and why the right demographic is key to investing.
Find out why now might just be the best time for you to invest, and stick around for the Q&A at the end, where Chris answers all of your burning questions.
For more information about any of the topics we have discussed in this video, get in touch to speak to one of our property specialists by completing the form below.
• 8.3% Current UK house price growth
• £12K Extra needed from first-time buyers for a mortgage rate of 4%
• 35% Share of all sales by first-time buyers H1 2022
• The right demographic is more important than ever
• City centre prices increase which means many will rent for longer
• Still a good time to invest to avoid losing out on income